Saturday, November 19, 2016

Time Flies When You're Having Rum!

 

Well I've been remiss in my posting it seems.
Mr. Buttons and I have been busy. That, ...and I've been lazy to write something.   Recently I went to Florida where I was able to visit the great temple of tiki, the Mai Kai.
It was my first time there and quite a treat. The decor is top notch, the drinks are awesome, the food is good (but overpriced) and the show was okay. Next time I go, I think I'll just hang out in the Molokai bar.  I have a new favorite tiki drink, the Mutiny.  Since the recipe is secret, I'll have to try my hand at Jeff Berry's tribute to the Mutiny, the Krakatoa.  
All in all, I had a great time there, but I shudder to think how much I spent. At least I came home with a cool tiki mug.


left  Yours truly, Tiki Momo (in my human form) in the gardens at the Mai Kai. If you visit, be sure to see the gardens in back.









No comments:

Post a Comment